RoadRunner Email Phone Number
Open 24*7 Hours
If you have an email account registered on Charter Email Login, then you have come to the right place. In this article, we will help you reach the Roadrunner customer service within a few minutes without any trouble. The Roadrunner tracking number is as easy as to sign in to the Charter.net Spectrum Webmail, which is also known as the Roadrunner email account. The Roadrunner phone number is clearly mentioned on the official website. One can have a look and dial up the Roadrunner pharmacy phone number to get rid of the problems he or she is going through. The Roadrunner email customer service is also quick and helps the users with self explanatory solutions. One can dial up the Roadrunner financial phone number as well in case of some financial issue caused by the email service or in its subscription cost.
Our guide on Roadrunner.com customer service will also share an insight about the Roadrunner transportation phone number that you can use anytime to connect with the company. The Roadrunner transport phone number has helped many of the users and we hope that it benefits you as well.
In case of different geographical locations, the users based in Hawaii can contact the Roadrunner Hawaii phone number, while Roadrunner Rochester NY customer service is readily available for the United States customers that are based in and around New York city.
So, after discussing everything about the Roadrunner customer service, we will move beyond the Roadrunner tracking number. In the later section of the article, we have tried to explain everything that you need to know before dialing up the Roadrunner phone number.
What are the Email Server settings for Roadrunner email?
The Email Server settings for Roadrunner email, which is also known as Charter Mail, are quite simple. One needs to configure the IMAP, POP3 and SMTP precisely to set up the Charter Email or Roadrunner email with a client service like Outlook, Yahoo or Gmail.
So, here is a small story of how Roadrunner email service became Charter Spectrum. Charter Communications is a company that used to provide services like cable television, phone network and wireless internet. Charter acquired the operations of Time Warner Cable & Bright House Networks and all of its email trademark brands. The Roadrunner email was one of them, which became Charter Webmail and later branded again as Spectrum Webmail.
How do you log in, seek support and send support using Roadrunner customer service?
The Charter.net Email Login is easy to access. We will help you with the solutions on how to log in to the Charter email account.
Step 1: Open the web browser of your computer system and go to www.charter.net. The website will direct you to the updated log in page of the Charter email service with the url — https://www.spectrum.net.
NOTE: One thing to keep a note of here is that you can simply log in to the Roadrunner email by visiting the https://webmail.spectrum.net/mail/auth.
Step 2: Now, fill in the User Name, before entering the Charter email address that is associated with your phone number. You can also type in the User Name that you entered at the time of signing up for the Roadrunner email service.
Step 3: Under the Password section, type in your correct Charter email password.
Step 4: The web page will ask you to tick on the “I’m not a Robot” box. One can choose the correct images.
Step 5: Now, tap on the “Sign In” option and you will be logged in to the Roadrunner as well as the Charter email account.
The log in page of the Charter email service directs its users to the new URL www.spectrum.net for the login page of the Charter Spectrum Email Login. For the step wise process of logging into the Roadrunner email account, one can follow our easy guide mentioned above.
In case you have not been successful in logging in to the Roadrunner email account by following our easy guide, you need to contact the Roadrunner customer service. The Roadrunner tracking number is easy to reach and many of the users have found solutions for various problems after talking to the customer care executives available on the Roadrunner phone number.
The official website of Roadrunner email service also features a video that visually guides you to log in to the Charter Spectrum account.
For logging in to the Roadrunner email service, one needs to configure the correct Charter Email Server Settings. The settings that we are talking about include POP3, IMAP and SMTP Server Settings.
The Charter.net email can also be accessed through a third party client as well. While Outlook is the best, Gmail also provides you with the basic settings that are needed for the customisation of the Charter Mail server settings.
To configure the settings, one can open the “Settings” section in the email client application. Here, you will have to type in the following settings for the server:
- The Incoming Mail Server of the Charter Mail need to be configured first
- The Account Type need to be set as IMAP
- The User Name should be the email address that you registered while signing up for the Roadrunner email account
- The Server host name will be mobile.charter.net. If it does not work, then you can enter Imap.charter.net as well
- The Server port needs to be set as 993, while Authentication will be made through Password
- The SSL / TLS sections should be ticked as Yes for the completion of the process
- Now, it is time to configure the Outgoing Mail Server of the Charter Email for easy access
- The Account Type here will be SMTP
- Again, enter the User Name that matches to you email address that you registered with your account.
- The Server host name will be either mobile.charter.net or in some cases Smtp.charter.net
- The Server port needs to be set as 587, with Authentication completed by entering the Password
- The SSL / TLS section will be filled with Yes
One can also set up the POP email delivery in Roadrunner email by simply configuring the below mentioned server settings:
- The Incoming Mail Server of the POP settings for charter mail needs to be configured first
- Type in the Account Type as POP
- Enter the User Name that is same as your Email Address
- The Password for your Email Account needs to be correct
- The Server host name should have value as pop.charter.net
- Server Port needs to be set as 110, while keeping the tick on Yes for Required Authentication? Option
- Enter the user name and password of the email account again and set SSL / TLS as NO
- Now, it is time to configure the charter mail’s Outgoing Mail Server, which is also known as SMT
- The Account Type here will be SMTP
- Enter the User Name, which is same as your Email Address
- The Password of your Email Account should also be correct
- The Server host name will be set as smtp.charter.net with Server port as 25
- Keep the Required Authentication? On Yes and enter the User name and Password once again
- The SSL / TLS will be set as NO and you will be able to access the Roadrunner email account